Passengers can access and use a variety of complimentary services to enjoy inflight entertainment on their own devices such as a smartphone or tablet.
Free Internet Service
Passengers are able to use free internet when taking ZIPAIR's flight.
Although on a long flight,passengers can enjoy chsking emails or using SNS.
- ※ Because this service is provided via a communication satellite, flight and weather conditions may affect the connection stability.
- ※ If the access is crowed it will be hard to connect with internet.
- ※ Due to the need for the limited connection bandwidth to be shared among all customers, some internet services and/or websites may not be available.
- ※ For safety or other reasons,the flight Wi-Fi service maybe stop.
- Loss of data or damage to devices while using this service is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- ※ Contact about Wi-Fi:Panasonic Avionics call center
Passengers can use their personal mobile devices to order and purchase desired items onboard the aircraft whenever they like. The cabin crew will deliver the items to your seat. As well as snacks and drinks (soft drinks/alcohol), a variety of specially selected duty-free items and original ZIPAIR merchandise is available.
The ways for payment in-flight sales
Methods of Payment
The following methods of payment can be used onboard ZIPAIR aircraft. *Please note that cash cannot be used onboard the aircraft.
- Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, JCB)
Customers may select the payment currency on the internet site. *ZIPAIR converts the currency at its applicable foreign exchange rates.
- ※ When the flight Internet can not be provided, the same equipment one section per JPY30,000, up to once per settlement JPY20,000, will be set the upper limit of the available amount of money.
Our new on-board entertainment service allows passengers to watch films, read magazines, play music and a variety of original video content from ZIPAIR. Our big selection of entertainment will be available through the inflight portal. Passengers can enjoy this for free on their personal mobile devices.