Who should I contact if I have an accident while traveling? Who should I contact after returning to Japan?

[Departure / arrival in Japan] Overseas travel insurance and travel cancellation insurance: If you are from the field, please contact the Japanese service center of Chubb Insurance listed on your membership card. If you are returning to Japan, please contact 0120-071-313. ..
[Thailand departure / arrival] Overseas travel insurance: Please contact +66 2 039 5770 from the field. After returning to Japan, please contact + 66 2 611 4242 or Travel.th@chubb.com.