Paid Lounge Service
We offer a paid lounge services so that you can relax before your departure. Currently, when departing from Narita Airport, you can use the shared lounge in the area after passport control. Paid lounge services can be purchased in advance through our website (PC site and smartphone site) or the contact center.
Narita Airport Paid Lounge (After passport control)
- Voucher for Use of Narita Airport Shared Lounge, "TraveLounge" (Basic Service)
- ZIPAIR Special Offer (One Alcoholic Beverage or Dessert)
About The Lounge
Narita International Airport Corporation
Terminal 1, 3rd Floor (After Passport Control), near Gate 26
- Opening Hours
8:00 - 18:00 (8:00 - 19:00 only on Wednesdays after July 21, 2021)
- Basic Service
Coffee, Soft Drinks, Magazines, Free Wi-Fi, Power Plug at Each Seat, Flight Information
- * Meals and alcoholic beverages can be ordered for an additional fee.
- * Last Order for Additional Orders: 17:00 (18:15 on Wednesdays)
- Age Range
* The TraveLounge is available for everyone.
- * This option can be purchased by customers who are 12 years old or older.
- * Customers between the ages of 6 and 11 should pay the child fare directly at the lounge. (Basic service only / ZIPAIR benefits not included)
- * There is no charge for children 5 years old or younger.
- ZIPAIR Benefits
One alcoholic beverage or dessert will be given to customers who make a purchase at ZIPAIR.
- How to use
Please ask our staff at the check-in counter. A lounge voucher will be given to the customer who purchased it.
- * Depending on the payment currency selected by the customer, it may be converted using the exchange rate applied by us.
- * Please note that you will be charged an additional booking fee if you purchase through the contact center.
- * No refunds will be made at the customers request after purchase.
- * The deadline for purchase differs depending on the flight routes.
- * Please note that opening hours and ZIPAIR purchase privileges are subject to change without prior notice.
- * Please note that you may not be allowed to use the lounge due to congestion or other facility issues.
- * You may not stay beyond the closing time.
- * Applicable period for this service: July 1, 2021 - October 30, 2021