In using the ZIPAIR Web site (hereinafter referred to as “this Site”), please carefully read and agree to the following. Please do not use this Site if you do not agree. If you do use this Site, that will constitute your full agreement to the following.
3.Compliance Rules for Use
All users of this Site are required to refrain from the following behavior.
- Behavior that infringes or violates laws of public order and morality, or behavior that may do so.
- Behavior that leads to criminality, or behavior that may do so.
- Behavior that violates intellectual property rights, and all other rights including copyrights of ZIPAIR Tokyo, Inc. (Hereinafter referred to as “ZIPAIR”) and any third party.
- Behavior that violates the privacy of another individual, and behavior that violates “JAL Group’s Basic Policies on Information Security and the Protection of Personal Information”, as described separately.
- Behavior or speech that is of a political or religious nature, insults a specific individual, is obscene in nature, or is detrimental to ZIPAIR.
- Behavior that uses the information offered by this Site or ZIPAIR for profit.
- Behavior that is false or wrongful in making reservation, etc.
- Behavior such as registering for point program’s membership, or making reservations, on behalf of other users without their consent.
- Behavior such as the improper use of an ID or password in using this Site.
- Behavior such as the improper use of the ID or password of another user.
- Behavior such as giving a third party an ID or password, or letting them use it.
- Behavior such as misusing a credit card when using this service.
- Any transmission or uploading of malicious computer software or fake files.
- Behavior that partially or wholly impedes the use or access of services offered by ZIPAIR on this Site by its users.
- Behavior that slanders, defames, or somehow harms confidence in ZIPAIR or any third party.
- Any other behavior deemed to be inappropriate for this Site by JALZIPAIR.
- JAL Group’s Basic Policies on Information Security and the Protection of Personal Information
4.Liability for Third Party Damages
ZIPAIR assumes no responsibility for damages incurred by a third party during the use of this Site by the user. Liability and compensation for such damages shall be the responsibility of the user, and any disputes with a third party shall be settled between the user and said third party.
5.Compensation for Damages
In the case that the user violates the Terms and in doing so causes damages, ZIPAIR shall reserve the right to claim compensation for damages.
By accessing this Site, the user acknowledges and accepts the following terms and conditions.
- This Site is maintained to the best of ZIPAIR’s ability; however, ZIPAIR does not guarantee that the information contained therein is complete or accurate.
- ZIPAIR accepts no responsibility for any direct or indirect damage incurred by the user through the content of neither this Site or the information contained therein.
- ZIPAIR may, without prior notification to the user, alter, suspend, cancel or terminate all or part of this Site. In addition, ZIPAIR assumes no responsibility for any damages that may occur due to the alteration, suspension, cancellation or termination of the services of this Site.
7.Termination, Suspension or Changing of this Site
ZIPAIR may change or terminate the contents of this Site without prior notification.
ZIPAIR assumes no responsibility for disadvantages or damages suffered as a result of the changes, etc., in the preceding clause.
ZIPAIR may suspend or terminate all or part of this Site without prior notification for any of the following reasons.
- In the case of routinely or urgently maintaining, inspecting or updating the equipment and system in order to provide the respective service.
- In case it becomes difficult to provide the respective service due to force majeure, such as fire, power failures and natural disasters.
- In case type 1 telecommunication operators do not carry out their duties.
- In addition, in the case of temporary suspension of the respective service by ZIPAIR for operational or technical purposes, or if it is necessary to terminate, or ZIPAIR determines that it is difficult to provide the respective service.
ZIPAIR does not take responsibility for disadvantages or damages suffered by users or third parties due to ZIPAIR temporarily suspending or terminating the respective service.
8.Copyrights and Trademarks
Copyrights and trademarks contained within this Site are subject to the following regulations.
- The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of all contents (text, pictures, images, sounds etc.) published within this Site belong to ZIPAIR.
- Users may not reuse or duplicate the content of this Site in whole or in part, whether verbatim or modified, without the prior consent of ZIPAIR, with the exception of private use or other use explicitly permitted by law.
- The rights to all trademarks (logos and symbols) that appear within this Site are the exclusive property of ZIPAIR and the right holders who granted ZIPAIR permission to use. - Trademarks that appear within this Site cannot be used without prior permission from ZIPAIR or its licenser (in cases where a grant of license has been given to ZIPAIR).
9.Handling of Personal Information (Security Policy)
Personal information handled within this Site is subject to the stipulations provided separately in "JAL Group's Basic Policies on Information Security and the Protection of Personal Information".
11.Applicable Laws and Court Jurisdiction
12.Individual Rules with Regards to How to Use Respective Services
With regards to reservations and changing or cancelling reservations on this Site, or with regards to other ways to use this Site, they are subject to separately specified rules, etc.
In order to ensure safer and more comfortable use of the ZIPAIR Web site, we have confirmed display and operational verification using the following browsers .
The site may not perform properly in environments other than those noted below.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge